Satisfy a chocolate craving with these little bites of decadence.
Even better, these cookies require only one bowl and about ﬁve minutes to mix together!
- 6 Tbs. coconut ﬂour
- 6 Tbs. coconut oil or butter
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 2 eggs
- 3 Tbs. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract, optional
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 350. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Mix together the coconut ﬂour, butter/oil, honey, eggs, cocoa powder, and vanilla extract. Let sit for 10 minutes; the batter will thicken slightly.
- Mix in the baking soda and vinegar. Drop teaspoons of batter onto the baking sheets. Use the back of a spoon to spread the batter into circles about 1/4 inch thick. The batter will not spread very much when baking.
- Bake for about 12 minutes, until dry to the touch. Let cool for at least 15 minutes before removing from the baking sheet.
Makes about 12 cookies.